Thursday, June 17, 2010

Family Faves...

We're settling into a busy and happy summer rythym around here. The kids are busy playing with eachother and "help"ing me. I'm busy spending time with them and getting the house in order for our official start to our homeschool in a few weeks.

Here are some of our favorite things at the moment.


*Washable Dry Erase Crayons by Crayola. I found ours at Walmart. They're perfect for writing on white boards and laminated projects. They're chunky enough that even C (our 19mo toddler) loves using them. They're washable! Hooray! They even came with an erasing mitt which my kids loves to use.

*Watermelon. I think we're going through 2 a week. Yummy!

*Grilled cheese sandwiches with garden tomatoes and avocado. Seriously good.








No comments:

Post a Comment